City University of Hong Kong aspires to become a leading global university, excelling in research and professional education.
To nurture and develop the talents of students and to create applicable knowledge in order to support social and economic advancement.
(The Council approved the new Vision and Mission on 26 March 2009)
- Student success in academic achievement and career development
- Excellence in learning and research, technology innovation and knowledge transfer
- Benefit to the social and economic well-being of Hong Kong
- Accountability in the use of public resources
- Global outreach and international competitiveness